In order to understand the fundamentals of Standout Authority and the $SOA token, it is crucial to first look at two other projects – Gary Club and the RLY Network, as they play a major role in the start-up phase of the DRIVE community.The RLY Network
The RLY Network is an Ethereum sidechain that focuses on onboarding- and transitioning creators, artists, celebrities, brands and their communities from web2 to web3. The RLY Network enables creators to build their own independent digital economies by launching their own social tokens and NFTs.
RLY Ethereum sidechain ecosystem consists of 5 key platforms:
1. RLY Network Association: Non-profit association that builds and maintains core blockchain technology, supervises network protocols and rewards, and oversees part of the community treasury.
2. Rally.io: Creator monetization and community engagement project built on the RLY protocol.
3. Unite.io: Project built on the RLY protocol for creators, artists and brands in Asia to launch their own personal cryptocurrencies and NFTs in a seamless digital economy with their communities by offering multiple benefits and access points.
4. SuperLayer: A crypto venture studio building tokenized consumer applications on top of the RLY Network.
5. $RLY Ecosystem DAO: A decentralized, autonomous organization run directly by $RLY token holders
Four core principles that drive the focus for the RLY ecosystem:
1. Ownership. Instead of “renting” the platform, users and owners of the $RLY token own the platforms that they use and interact with.
2. A welcoming custodial experience. Because custody in crypto can be intimidating and requires tech-savvy users, the RLY ecosystem enables applications to provide a welcoming custodial experience whilst maintaining the principle of ownership.
3. Compliance with changing regulatory landscape. In order to safeguard and maintain principles one and two, a core focus is on staying compliant with and ahead of evolving regulations affecting the crypto industry.
4. Focus on developer API integrations. Content creators and Web2 participants use a host of platforms that essentially form a web of interconnectivity. The RLY ecosystem aims to be a part of this network, not an island. Functional API integrations are essential to this principle and key to onboarding the next 100 million users.
However, due to Ethereum’s scalability issues, the RLY Network launched their sRLY token (Solana RLY) in early 2022 on the Solana blockchain. By doing so, RLY platforms such as SuperLayer are able to launch projects on the Solana blockchain that tap into the RLY Network.
SuperLayer’s focus, on the Solana ecosystem, will be on larger-scale use cases targeted at reaching millions of users, via ecosystems with potentially millions of tokens, such as play-to-earn games, community-focused engage-to-earn products, and tokenized social networks designed for larger, mainstream audiences. However, RLY Network’s other flagship, Rally.io, hasn’t made the transition to Solana yet. This is where Gary Club comes into play.